Saturday 8 January 2011

2011...blogging prospects

I intended to post at least once a month in 2010, but it never happened. Although I have 19 posts in total it really doesn't count. So I have to just see how I go this year. I am sort of bracing myself for a lot this year, but it should be bearable with friends visiting from afar and hopefully my crocus bulbs bringing the first burst of colour (if the darned squirrels haven't already go to them).

I should have more to come in the next week, there is at least one story that is worth sharing with kindred spirits, but I may just crash on the couch rather than write at a computer. Hmmm...

Here's wishing anyone who stops by a beautiful year blessed with good health and happiness. It's what we really need to have everything else fall into place.

No comments: