Tuesday 12 March 2013

After another long hiatus

I just assumed people would have forgotten all about my blog, but to my surprise it seems there are still visitors. Thank you to all who have been stopping awhile to read my posts. They are almost a year old.

So what have I been up to? Teacher's college, that's what? Why you ask? I have no idea. It has been a hellish ride, but the silver lining in this gray cloud are the people I have met. They are absolutely amazing. After nine long years in this country I have finally met people I can be myself with and enjoy spending time with. I have gone out of my way to socialize with them. By that I mean, I do not like driving on the highways here and I have taken the trouble to battle public transit to make it to dinners/drinks with these lovely ladies and gentlemen. I meet my favorite bunch again tomorrow for dinner. We can't get enough of each other. I know we won't get to meet as often when the degree is done and everyone goes their separate ways, so I am making the most of my time with them. It is all we can really do, about anything.

Again, thank you and don't stop visiting. I will endevour to keep writing.




No comments: